Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Bernadini nicht mehr auf TM

TM und Samuele Bernadini beenden die Zusammenarbeit.

"TM RACING announces the end of the collaboration with Samuele Bernardini, after a fantastic journey started in 2013 and crowned by a European Championship in the 300 2T class, from an absolute eighth place in the MX2 in 2016 and still three fourth places, 2 Hole shot , a win won and the second place overall in the 2017 GP of Indonesia, the parties due to the disappointing results obtained this season do not consider it profitable and advantageous to continue together, even in respect of the many sponsors who have and continue to support the 'sporting activity of the TM RACING FACTORY TEAM.
TM RACING wishes Samuele a fantastic career continuation and thanks him for the years spent together.
Marco Ricciardi Team Manager:"The path made up to last year with Samuel was very satisfying, with ups and downs but in the end we always achieved the goal, unfortunately it is not over as I dreamed, mine, our goal was to to bring Samuele to conquer the Top Five of the MX2 in this is his last year in this fantastic class, then he will have to pass because of the age limit and then compare himself to the great of the Regina class the MXGP.
I'm very disappointed and regretted this but it went like this, now the important thing is not to get down and continue to work hard as we have always done and start planning the future
I wish Samu to find his dimension and work hard to honor the great talent he was given. "
"

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-20 um 23.13.09.png

Oh wei, das ist schade. 

Die sollen ihm nächstes Jahr eine 450er neben Max Nagl geben. :)

Da bin ich aber froh, daß ich mit ihm heuer noch gemeinsam in Dorno gefahren bin. Er hatte sogar geschafft mich zu überunden...?